Monday, May 26, 2008

still painting

This holiday weekend finds me tackling another project. Not unusual, since with any free time that's what I usually do. The project d'jour is painting the entryway and stairwell. I also decided to go ahead and paint the stairs while I was at it (yes, I also tend to bite off LARGE pieces when I take things on!). So far, everything is going well. The cream I chose for the walls looks great, and the chocolate brown for all the trim also looks fantastic. The stairs are the biggest surprise. After living with bare stairs for over a year, seeing them painted is nothing short of amazing.

The downside - extremely sore muscles from perching atop a ladder for hours on end while I tackle all the crown molding. But once everything is done, and I believe today is the day that will happen, boy will it be beautiful!!!

No comments: